20-1616 Thorace Dead Blow Nylon Hammer
£31.01 (£37.21 Inc VAT)
- Weight 1150g
- Face diameter 50mm 2in
- Fitted as standard with screw in White Nylon Faces.
- Replacement White Nylon Face ref 76-716NF
A cavity inside the head is partially filled with steel shot which adds to the weight, prevents rebound and delivers ‘dead’ blows of maximum force.
- Faces are designed to wear and to be replaced by hand.
- All faces are one piece moulded.
- No metal pegs or inserts to damage the workpiece when worn.
- Serrations in the metal head prevent faces coming loose during use.
- Faces have a shoulder for extra strength and to prevent fracture from misdirected blows.
For certain specialist applications Brown Polyurethane Faces ref 76-716TF may be preferred.
Used, due to the easily interchangeable faces, as a multi purpose striking tool and is ideal for sustained and effective blows without recoil.
Commonly used in most assembly/fitting applications including engineering, toolmaking, shopfitting, partitioning, double glazing etc.
(ALL WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)