71-308C Size A Replacement Copper Face
£2.66 (£3.19 Inc VAT)
- Cylindrical Copper face manufactured from 99.9% Pure Extruded Electrolytic Copper rod for use with Malleable Iron heads.
- Copper faces when fitted into a Malleable Iron head prevent damage to expensive machined sub components and assemblies.
- Ideal where a heavy blow is required combined with a relatively small striking area.
- Faces are designed to wear and can be replaced. Before ordering please refer to ‘Replacing Faces’ in the Downloads section to understand how to change these faces.
- Not recommended or intended for use with our Split Head hammer range.
(ALL WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)