31-712R Thorex Nylon Hammer
£16.51 (£19.81 Inc VAT)
Alternative faces, colour coded to distinguish hardness are also available:
76-712AF – Extra Hard Yellow
76-712PF – Medium Red
76-712TF – Tough Brown
Replacement handle ref 99-712A
- Faces are designed to wear and to be replaced by hand.
- All faces are one piece moulded.
- No metal pegs or inserts to damage the workpiece when worn.
- Serrations in the metal head prevent faces coming loose during use.
- Faces have a shoulder for extra strength and to prevent fracture from misdirected blows.
Used, due to the easily interchangeable heads, as a multi purpose striking tool in most assembly applications including engineering, furniture, shopfitting, partitioning, double glazing, injection moulding dies etc.
(ALL WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)