24-5709 Round Solid Copper Mallet
£104.80 (£125.76 Inc VAT)
- Weight 4065g
- Head Diameter 63mm 2.1/2in
- Head Length 140mm 5.1/2in
- Wood handle
- These Mallets are not recommended for Non-Sparking applications
- Manufactured from 99.9% Pure Electrolytic Copper rod
- Provides a firm blow without the risk of damage to expensive components.
Replacement handle ref 99-4H30
Ideal for positive blows on highly finished or closely ground machined parts throughout the Aircraft, Automotive or Shipping Industries.
Also used by tool and gauge makers and for bearing assembly in heavy industrial applications such as earthmoving equipment, shipping, locomotive assembly etc.
(ALL WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)
|Round Head Diameter|
|Round Head Length|