11-710NV Thorex Nylon Hammer
£13.41 (£16.09 Inc VAT)
- Faces are designed to wear and to be replaced by hand.
- All faces are one piece moulded.
- No metal pegs or inserts to damage the workpiece when worn.
- Serrations in the metal head prevent faces coming loose during use.
- Faces have a shoulder for extra strength and to prevent fracture from misdirected blows.
Used, due to the easily interchangeable heads, as a multi purpose striking tool in most assembly applications including engineering, furniture, shopfitting, partitioning, double glazing, injection moulding dies etc.
(ALL WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)
You may also be interested in
13-710P Thorex Plastic Hammer£11.01 (£13.21 Inc VAT)Add to basket
11-710 Thorex Nylon Hammer£11.91 (£14.29 Inc VAT)Add to basket
20-1010 Thorace Dead Blow Nylon Hammer£18.32 (£21.98 Inc VAT)Add to basket
31-710R Thorex Nylon Hammer£12.16 (£14.59 Inc VAT)Add to basket
12-710N Thorex Nylon Hammer£11.91 (£14.29 Inc VAT)Add to basket